To help you to provide excellent patient care and achieve high levels of safety, why not make the most of the support that the Libraries can offer.
ASK your Outreach contact to:
- Guide you to evidence based resources guides
- Carry out literature searches for audit, guidelines, CPD, patient care and research
- Review and improve books, journals and electronic resources
- Support your Journal Club
- Attend ward rounds, meetings or clinics
- Support your departmental Team Knowledge Officer
- Find the best training to suit your needs
“Practitioners are extremely busy, so to know that they can simply telephone their Outreach Librarian and they will find for them the most up-to-date clinical evidence is brilliant; it really couldn’t be simpler.”
Karl Emms, Senior Practice Educator, Paediatrics
Make the most of Ovid with these help videos!