There are a number of training videos that will make accessing and using UHB Library resources easier. These are available via the links below and will take you to external websites. If you require any additional help or support please contact a member of the library team who will be more than happy to help.
You can also view many of our training videos on our official YouTube page here!
Library Induction Videos
Visit our induction page on Moodle for Staff and Student induction videos and our induction pack.
BASE Library Catalogue
BMJ Best Practice
- eBook Central Part 1: Accessing, Searching and Browsing
- eBook Central Part 2: Downloading, Annotation Tools and Book Requests
Finding Information on Google (Health Information Week)
Healthcare Databases Advanced Search (HDAS)
- What is PICO?
- Duplicate Records
- Proximity Searching
- Boolean Operaters
- Medical Subject Headings (MeSH)
- Saving and Exporting (HDAS)
- Saving and Exporting (OVID)
- Saving and Exporting (EBSCO)